How does it work?
In just a few steps you can make a meaningful gift that will directly impact patients at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital.
1. Browse through the catalogue online and discover important areas of need
2. Select the item(s) you wish to fund
3. Order online and receive a tax receipt for your generous donation
A card will be sent to the person you have made the gift to, AND both of you will have strengthened healthcare in Cape Breton.
Mother’s Day shopping has never been this easy!
Shop with the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation … because you care!
Other Ways To Give to the Foundation
We rely on ongoing donor and community support to fund the healthcare needs of Cape Bretoners. With every gift you make, you help deliver excellence in healthcare!
There are a number of ways you can support the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation, including:
- Making a gift today by clicking here or calling 902 567 7752.
- If you work for the Nova Scotia Health Authority, you can sign up for staff payroll deduction here.
- Becoming a monthly donor
- Joining our Healthcare Hero Giving Club
- Starting your own fundraiser
No matter how you choose to support the Regional Hospital Foundation, please know that you are helping to strengthen the health of Cape Bretoners.